Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Where I Get My Games

Meetings, meetings, everywhere, but I'm not a part of them.

So, here's where I get the games I play at work: http://popcap.com

I recommend Zuma and Bookworm.

Also, I am quite partial to Mah Jong, but that's just me.

3 comments so far. What are your thoughts?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Congratulations, my roommate! Your blog is now popular enough to begin accruing trolls! As the blog grows in popularity, hopefully the they'll grow in intelligence, or at least entertainment value. Because this one was pretty unoriginal.  

Posted by Jenn

Anonymous said...

I love trolls. I eat them for breakfast.

They do not emerge whole.

Which, for those of you who caught the comment - says a lot about why women like me are so great.

You never know if you'll get out intact. 

Posted by Kameron Hurley