Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Blog Down

Blog will be down for the rest of the week while I work through some stuff, do some housekeeping, get my shit together, etc.

I need a break from all things computer-related for awhile.

4 comments so far. What are your thoughts?

Anonymous said...

all the best 

Posted by madame butterfly

Anonymous said...

all the best 

Posted by madame butterfly

Anonymous said...

Ditto. Keep kool kiddo.

Though thousands of people indulge themselves in it regularly, and even develop a taste for it, there is no doubt in my mind (and that of scientists whom I employ to prove it) that Work is a dangerous and destructive drug, and should be called by its right name, which is Fatigue.

Robertson Davies

The Diary of Samuel Marchbanks
 

Posted by VJ

Anonymous said...

Ditto. Keep kool kiddo.

Though thousands of people indulge themselves in it regularly, and even develop a taste for it, there is no doubt in my mind (and that of scientists whom I employ to prove it) that Work is a dangerous and destructive drug, and should be called by its right name, which is Fatigue.

Robertson Davies

The Diary of Samuel Marchbanks
 

Posted by VJ