Tuesday, April 05, 2005

One of Those Days

I'd rather be here:



Or here. Or... here.

I think I need a vacation. I missed my beach trip at Christmas. I need one...

4 comments so far. What are your thoughts?

Anonymous said...

i'd rather be there too...looks peaceful and inviting...could be my neck of the woods actually....btw, thanks for the e-mail and the kind thought on sparring....Lynne  

Posted by Anonymous

Anonymous said...

Hey Lynne, thanks. Hope some of that helped.  

Posted by Kameron Hurley

Anonymous said...

Beautiful spot.

Speaking of beaches, I'm so glad it is getting warm in Chicago. I can't wait to get to the beach. My fiance & I had our first date at Foster Ave. beach. I'm also looking forward to trips to MI beaches (Holland & further north for less crowds). If you haven't been there you, you gotta go while you live in Chicago. Wide, sandy beaches, dunes and oak forests. It's beautiful. 

Posted by Ron O.

Anonymous said...

Ha. I was actually just down at Foster Beach last night. It's a great place to jog/bikeride to. Very nice. Gotta check out beaches farther north...

 

Posted by Kameron Hurley