Friday, July 01, 2005

Stuff You Coul Be Reading

Hot damn, Kelly Link's story collection Stranger Things Happen is now available for free under a Creative Commons license... If you like what you read, why not go out and buy a copy, or check out her new one? I plan to.

And the uber-scarily taleted Simon Owens (21 and rocking the house) has another short up a Chizine (I still maintain he's just peaking early, dammit. Someday he will not be young and talented, just talented). Check it out.

3 comments so far. What are your thoughts?

Anonymous said...

Dude. Kelly Link is so my girlfriend.
If you're willing to share her, that is. :-) 

Posted by Andygrrl

Anonymous said...

"Stuff You Coul Be Reading"

Could, not Coul.

feel free to delete this message.

& i'm gone...
*poof*
 

Posted by typo fairy

Anonymous said...

Yea, I'm going insane. It happens. Thanks, though - I didn't realize this until this morning.

Lame, lame lame.  

Posted by Kameron Hurley