Saturday, October 15, 2005

My Eyes Are Small And Squinty

Oh, I need to sleep more.

2 comments so far. What are your thoughts?

Anonymous said...

Weirdly enough, I've been sleeping a lot more lately, like going to bed really early, something I've never been known to do. I don't know if it's because I'm exercising a lot now or it's part of depression. It's kind of nice though because it's somewhat of an escape.

Then again, my sleep is a lot more interrupted now. I'm usually a heavy sleeper but the last few weeks I've been waking up over and over again in the night. 

Posted by Simon Owens

Kameron Hurley said...

Eh, it may be a little of both. In my case, I think it may just be because it's so dark in the mornings now, and I always have more trouble getting out of bed this time of year. I keep thinking I need more sleep.  

Posted by Kameron Hurley