Saturday, February 18, 2006

In NYC

I'm in NYC this weekend for me and B's anniversary. Going out to see "The Producers" and actually look around the city a bit.

Yea, I've been commuting into this city for a year and.. haven't seen much of the city.

But hey, if you only saw your SO once a month, what do you think you'd be staying in and doing every weekend?

2 comments so far. What are your thoughts?

clindsay said...

hey, next time you come to new york, shoot me an email and let's meet for a drink! if you're moving here anyway, i'd love to meet you in person and talk about writing.

Kameron Hurley said...

I shall! I shall!

The problem right now is that I'm only there roughly every other month, for a couple days, and my time tends to be reserved for the SO.

However, starting in July, my calendar will be pretty open, and I'll *definately* get a hold of you then and see if we can fix up a date for drinks. I'd love to meet you!