Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Preliminary Wiscon Programming:

I'm on it. Though I don't expect ya'll to show up at 9am on a Saturday...

Feminist Fiction Is So Five Minutes Ago (Feminism, Sex, and Gender)

Saturday, 2:30-3:45 p.m. Saturday, 2:30-3:45 p.m.

Kristine Kathryn Rusch, Lyda A. Morehouse, Rebecca Maines, Kameron Hurley, Susan Marie Groppi

The Female Warrior in Science Fiction: Who Does It Right and Who Deserves a Soft Tomato? (Reading SF&F)

Saturday, 9:00-10:15 p.m. Saturday, 9:00-10:15 p.m.

Adrian Alan Simmons, Nonie B. Rider, Kameron Hurley, David B. Haseman

3 comments so far. What are your thoughts?

Roni said...

Oh....I wish I could go!!!!!!!!

I'd be there at 9am. I'm crazy like that.

Anonymous said...

Make certain there's no fruit or veg. concession nearby, right? I'm sure you'll knock 'em out too. And yeah, 'the rule of law' and 'the Constitution' are also 'so 5 min. ago', but they're still valuable worthy ideas, if more than a bit denigrated currently too. Cheers & Good Luck! 'VJ'

Anonymous said...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mama