Thursday, May 25, 2006

35

...was my blood count this morning, which is dangerously low. Not enough rice last night.

This balancing act is a funny thing.

Drinking some OJ and scarfing toast to even me out before breakfast.

How strange, to have a body that's totally broken.

7 comments so far. What are your thoughts?

Anonymous said...

Delurking to say I'm so glad you're ok, and I wish you well through this adjustment period. You are a strong person and you really know yourself, so I think you will come out on top.

Courage!

Kirsten said...

Keep taking care of yourself. Things will get better over time as you adjust.

resigned idealist said...

Also delurking here (why do I picture a romulan cruiser de-cloaking?)

Been reading your blog on and off for over a year now and am really sorry to hear what's going on with you. Very very glad to see you coming through albeit in smaller steps than you or anyone would like.

Just realize me and mine are pulling for you

Anonymous said...

*uncloak*
HUG!
*recloak*
;)

Jennifer said...

You're one tough cookie!

Anonymous said...

Wow Kam I stop calling you for a few months and forget to check the blog and this is what I come back to. Well Kid you always did have a flair for the dramatic. Sorry I don't deal with my friends trying to die on me very well.

I have a buddy with one of the pumps Molly was mentioning and he's been a lot happier since he got it. I don't know how they determine eligibility for that but it's definately something good to look into. Plus then you could claim to be a cyborg!

Kameron Hurley said...

Lysha, I miss you!

Email me.