Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Sugar, Sugar

Yea, my eyes are bothering me, so I'm less prone to type up long posts today.

I took some ridiculous amount of insulin this morning, and it only helped my average noon-day number by like 40 points. So instead of 220, I'm 180, which is still too high a pre-meal number.

But at least it was below 200. I haven't seen a below 200 number since Monday morning, and that was still too high as well. All that sugar has exhausted my poor eyes. Should clear up when the numbers do.

3 comments so far. What are your thoughts?

Jeremy said...

Getting closer. You're getting there. Just a little more futzing with the doses, I bet. 

Posted by JeremyT

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon, I've only just discovered your fabulously femme blog and really like your writing!

smax said...

hi. just read yesterday that using an ellipical machine cuts off circulation to the feet. might not be the best form of exercise for you.