Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Blast

As of today, I've gotten at least four calls for temp jobs that would take place over Wiscon weekend (the one I was called in for today would start... tomorrow. I have a 2:30 flight to Madison tomorrow).

Blast.

But hey, once I'm back from Wiscon, I've got nowhere to be until September. Then maybe somebody call give me money. Or maybe even health insurance!

Boy would that be exciting.

2 comments so far. What are your thoughts?

Gwenda said...

Have you looked into Ohio Medicaid eligibility? I know they're a little more strict than Kentucky, but you're considered an eligible resident here after 24 hours in the state.

Kameron Hurley said...

I'll check it out. Right now I can get reduced price/free meds through the Dayton Diabetes Association, which I'm going to check out when I get back from Wiscon and need to stock up on supplies. We'll see what they can do for me...