Sunday, July 22, 2007

It's Like It's a Real Book or Something!



Halfway through Black Desert. It's at about 45,000 words, that point at which, which you print it out, it almost feels like you're writing a real book.

Repeat after me:

Draft by October! Draft by October!

2 comments so far. What are your thoughts?

MTaur said...

Holy CRAP that's a lot of paper! You are grownup to the MAX!

One of my really early memories is of me saying that I'd write a book that'd be as big as a whale, no pictures, grownup font, all that. I was serious for real. I'm off to a slow start.

You should rock on, though.

Kameron Hurley said...

Bah, this is nothing! Only half a book. GW is 450 pages, and you should have seen _The Dragon's War_. It was a ream and a half of paper.

It was *awesome.* (actually, I'll be printing that one out again soon for rewriting. I'll have to take a picture...)