Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Grow Island

I'm getting better. I beat this one in, like, an hour.

7 comments so far. What are your thoughts?

MTaur said...

Kameron! What are you doing? I am supposed to be studying! And this right after my World of Warcraft free trial ended! Now when am I going to work?

Kameron Hurley said...

Muwahah ahah ahaha haha

MTaur said...

Seriously, do you know how hard de Rham cohomology is when you haven't been studying it?

Kameron Hurley said...

Nope. But it sounds like you're going to find out... heh heh heh

Yes, it's tough to be as eeeevil as me.

Kirsten said...

Evil evil game. Stealing my life.

MTaur said...

You make evil look easy, I must say.

I got close with Grow Island, but I couldn't finish the deal. Then I Googled it. It turns out that there's an alternate ending with aliens in it. Look it up, if you missed it.

Jackie M. said...

Grow Cube is still the bestest.