Friday, September 28, 2007

I Really Should Get Back to Writing...

Really, really.

I need to find some angst to funnel. I know it's there. I've just been too good at distracting myself to deal with it.

I've got to review my writing schedule for the year, too. Black Desert isn't going to get done all by itself, and right now I open it up every day and it just sits there and stares at me. It's like that world is a thousand miles and three lifetimes away.

Maybe I should distract myself with some other writing project.

I feel sort of adrift, writing-wise, these days. Been that way since mid-August, which may not sound like a long time for some of you, but not writing, for me, is really tough. I'm usually a much saner, clear-headed person when the words come.

1 comments so far. Got something to say?

Travis Erwin said...

I feel the same way when I am not writing or not writing well.

I recently made it through a bad stretch, and I'm sure you will as well.