Monday, January 28, 2008

Note to Self

No day is a good day to decide to give up coffee.

Oh no.

4 comments so far. What are your thoughts?

Greg van Eekhout said...

Give up coffee?

I'd give up air and water first. I mean, fuckin' shit, dude, it's coffee.

Jackie M. said...

Seriously. One must have some vices.

clindsay said...

Dude. I mean, you may as well turn in to pen and notebook. You can't call yourself a writer if you don't drink coffee...

Kameron Hurley said...

I'll just be a hip, tea-drinking expat.

I'm sure Geoff Ryman, China Mieville, and Christopher Priest drink tea.

I'm still drinking coffee on weekends, it's just the coffee pot I was drinking every morning at work that I need to give up. I don't much care for addictions.

Also, it seemed like a good way to keep my brain occupied.