Friday, August 08, 2008

Holy Shit

The last one of these I posted was back in March, and it looked like this:



What the fuck have I been doing the last five months? Besides moving and having a day job and getting on the pump?

Fuck, no wonder I've felt so fucking wacked out.

As of this morning:



Yeah, seriously. 3K in FIVE MONTHS.

On the one hand, fucking five months of nothing. On the other hand, I've gone over it so much in my head now that it feels more like I'm transcribing something that already happened instead of making something up. Which isn't quite as fun, but it does get it to get the fuck out faster.

The realistic goal is to hit 85,000 this weekend, but let's be fucking serious here.

I SHOULD be hitting 90K.

I can't believe that I really took a 6 month writing hiatus.

Be the first to sound off!