Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Tired

I must just really be burned out. I think I'll take off the Friday before labor day to give myself a 4-day break. I was in bed at 9 last night, and I'm headed to bed tonight at 8pm. I feel exhausted.

You can only juggle with so many "I have to" and "I need to"s in your head before you just burn out. What happens when I concentrate on doing everything well is that I do nothing well. I can only have 2 of the 3 major aspects of my life in alignment at the same time 1)Work Life 2) Social Life 3) Writing Life (actually, add "health life" in there as well, now).

(10K more words! 5 days a week of workouts! Better clothes! Happy relationship! Better social life! 2009 writing schedule! My career! Not being a midlist writer! Good day job work! Paying off my credit card! Getting home for the holidays! Financial security! Gaming job! Next novel contract! When to call the cops about the noisy neighbors! Sleeping! Bad food choices! No Chipotle, no! Interesting blog life! Great life! Full potential!)

... and, g'night, folks.

1 comments so far. Got something to say?

Unknown said...

Sleep tight
Don't let the bed bugs bite
love you
love you
love you
nite
nite
nite