Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Oh, I Give Up

Oh, OK, I'll go in and get my earache looked at. I kept hoping it would just go away (it's not horrible, just occasionally twingy and largley annoying), but when health care doesn't cost you a kidney anymore, you really should go in and have shit looked at when it comes up.

Tra la.

P.S. For the record, I'll be getting a dog. I won't be taping bacon to it. Maybe spam. SPAM.

That is all.

2 comments so far. What are your thoughts?

Anonymous said...

ma's home remedy for earaches:
chop up some fresh garlic put it in some olive oil and heat the olive oil in the microwave. Let it cool so it doesn't burn you then pour a little bit of the olive oil in your ear and put a cotton ball in it. You may need a second person. You'll ward off vampires, smell like an Italian restaurant and by the morning your ear should feel better. Seriously, I've cured my husband of 2 earaches this way.
Much joy to you!

Jackie M. said...

See, the thing is, I think the cat people LIKE that.