Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Lessons for Us, My Chiklits

And, as a perfect follow-up to that previous post, what happens when I try and subsist on 1500 calories a day and then walk into my 3rd MA class in a row, forgetting my 6pm protein bar at work --

I lumber through my class and nearly pass out.

Ten minutes from the end, I was ready to just fucking bow out my lame, shaky ass. Between boxing rounds, we were doing wall squats and plank positions, and I just blanked out into la-la land.

I've been trying to lean up my calorie count to speed up the condensing process, as I'll be traveling back to BG for the holidays, and we count coup based on weight in my family.

Oh well. I'll have to settle for the long, hard road.

Beer and pizza for everyone this weekend!

Be the first to sound off!