Wednesday, October 13, 2004

This Week's Eating Regimen

Because I'm an obsessed American woman who should be spending all of this mental energy working toward a Ph.D.... here I am cataloguing this week's meal plan.

6am: protein shake (half banana, four strawberries, half a cup of milk)

10:30am: string cheese
handful of mixed nuts

1pm: half cup mixed rice and veggies with pork
string cheese

3:30pm: protein bar
handful of mixed nuts

6pm: protein bar

8:30pm: 2 scrambled eggs with mixed veggies

I'm *so* eating bread products and drinking beer this weekend.

Four martial arts classes this week (about 50 min of hard exercise per day)
Five afternoons a week: half-hour walk at Forest Preserve at lunch
Five mornings a week of 20 min. stretching and 30lb free weight reps
About an hour a day of train-walking time, five days a week

I'm *so* NOT jogging this weekend.

This is getting ridiculous.

But I'm getting pretty buff.

Not thin. Buff.

And really, what more could a girl want?

1 comments so far. Got something to say?

Anonymous said...

This sort of thing makes me want to absolutely weep. I have burned and shredded pages and pages and pages of this from piles of journals going back over the last, oh let's say 30 years. And still I'll find these lists of food and servings and exercise classes scribbled on the back of something, falling out of an old address book or textbook or on the back of something I wanted to save. What a strange impulse it is: must document every calorie, confess every sin, defend against every accusation -- imagined or real -- of gluttony. 

Posted by alphabitch