Sunday, February 13, 2005

I'm So Disappointed


I am nerdier than 46% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!

5 comments so far. What are your thoughts?

Anonymous said...

I find this slightly implausible, but I came up with the same score.  

Posted by VJ

Anonymous said...

On further examination, the hardware questions really can make a difference. And I think one of the questions on the Periodic Table of elements counted greatly to a higher score.  

Posted by VJ

Anonymous said...

Yes, the 'fermium' question was a trick one. Fortunately my copy of the CRC was handy...I got a 72. Sigh.

 

Posted by alex

Anonymous said...

I've been reading at this site for about a month now--reflecting on what you say about love and marriage and dependency and all--you know, I read in one of the Hite reports years ago that men do not marry the woman they most passionately love, which probably explains much of the extramarital fooling around that they do, and the same thing probably applies to women as well, although I can't prove it. I think most people do exactly what you describe--choose somebody who is safe, convenient, and there at the right time. No wonder people are still looking for love after they marry.
I don't think this was the original plan. You know, I bet Adam and Eve were absolutely gaga about each other--of course, you know the end to that one. A talking snake shows up and the whole thing goes to hell in a handbasket. Seriously, I think it's the domesticity thing that's largely to blame for killing passion. When the Good Lord brings that wonderful man into my life, the one that makes my head spin (and awakens reactions in other parts of my body too) I think it would be wickedly fun to marry in secret and sneak around as if we were having an affair. Stealing time with my own husband--yeah. O.K. I've rambled on long enough. Keep up the good work 

Posted by margaret lowery

Anonymous said...

I must be ultra-nerd because I scored 77%, and I didn't cheat.... 

Posted by Lissette