Thursday, May 26, 2005

Why Does This Not Surprise Me?













Your Deadly Sins



Pride: 80%

Greed: 40%

Sloth: 40%

Envy: 20%

Gluttony: 20%

Lust: 20%

Wrath: 20%

Chance You'll Go to Hell: 34%

You will become famous - and subsequently killed by a stalker.

4 comments so far. What are your thoughts?

Anonymous said...

(takes test)

Sloth and Pride? That's IT?

Oh, come on!

Admittedly, it was a fair amount of sloth, but still! 

Posted by Patrick

Anonymous said...

Pride: 80%
Wrath: 80%
Envy: 60%
Gluttony: 60%
Greed: 60%
Lust: 40%
Sloth: 40%
Chance you will go to Hell: 60%
Ypu will become famous- and subsequently killed by a stalker.
Kams-I'm kind of disappointed in your low scores. mama 

Posted by Terri Hurley

Anonymous said...

Yep, Count me as thinking that's a seriously under performing score there K. I mean if you can't crack 50% on any 3 cat's, you must be working WAY too hard. Which of course is pretty bloody typical, right?

Longevity might improve the score, allowing for more practice, reflection, study and appreciation. There are many precincts of Hell after all, and I'm betting on decent entertainment. Heavenly Harps? Can 'ya dance to harp music? Any string music? I think not!

 

Posted by VJ

Anonymous said...

Well I think I have just set the record for lowest scores too, with 4 out of the 7 registering a big zero. The rest at or under 40% (Glottony, Wrath), Sloth at 20%.

I like to state for the record that this is not an example of virtue, just a severe lack of opportunity. And of course, I come from a planet in a distant galaxy (Ford 500), here trying to kidnap John Williams so he can write us a nifty score like he does with many middling movies here on earth.

And yes, the people who know me best fear my wrath, admire or damn my sloth, easily witness my glottony, suspect my pride, and KNOW that I've got a better chance than a damnable 14% of going straight to hell. Today. This very hour in fact. Ask the neighbors. OK, the ones who read perhaps... 

Posted by VJ