Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Gateways to My Blog

Well, it's about that time again, as google searches acting as gateways to my blog have increased a bunch in the last few months, and I'm always fascinated to see how random people get here.

Here are the keywords used by unsuspecting search-engine users who find my blog:

brutal women (the most popular)
brutal (oddly, the second most popular, which sort of pleases me, that people looking for totally different sorts of brutality end up... here)

brutal dildos
fucking fuckers


my uterus
under her heel
blogs women nj


shinanigans

women of deadwood
women boxing snap shots

percentage of women who regret having children

women + boss + fantasy


celibate female pictures (no doubt seeking to answer the all-important question "what does a celibate woman look like?")

hot women boxing free sample movies
brutal women fights


"my abortion" site: blogspot.com
buzzed women
africa women quotes
hollywood thin women
female cops


nick larbalestier (?)
Rita Hurley MA

pregnant jedi (by far my FAVORITE!!!!!!!!!!)

Be the first to sound off!