Thursday, October 13, 2005

This is Why You Really Need to Prepare For Your Interview With (INSERT FAMOUS AUTHOR HERE)

Seriously. Some people just suck at interviewing. Margaret Atwood takes her young interviewer to task.

(thanks, Jenn)

3 comments so far. What are your thoughts?

Vincent Holland-Keen said...

Great interview. Or, perhaps more accurately, great interviewee.

By the way, if no one else has mentioned it, Blogger's new comment verification buggers up Bloggerhack's comments script a tad.

Kameron Hurley said...

Hey Vincent, yea, I noticed the script's been off, but if it means I don't have to delete 30-60 spam comments a day, I'll take it... 

Posted by Kameron Hurley

Anonymous said...

Lord, that was hilarious. I love Margaret Atwood anyway, but that interview was priceless.

I have to remember that advice if anyone ever buys my book. 

Posted by Tapetum