Monday, December 19, 2005

Computer Death

My laptop has died.

That's the third computer I've killed in the last 5 years.

I really need to start buying those stupid fucking warranties. I'm getting ultra screwed.

5 comments so far. What are your thoughts?

Jeremy said...

Ouch. Sorry to hear it. I try to keep a 3 year waranty on laptops because they get put through so much that other computers never do. 

Posted by JeremyT

Unsane said...

I thought warrantees were automatic? I've always had one for at least two years. 

Posted by Jennifer

ScottM said...

Sorry to hear that; evidently your Christmas was getting too exciting and the laptop had to act-up for attention. 

Posted by ScottM

Kameron Hurley said...

Yea, I know it has an automatic 1 year warranty, but I need to check if it's a 2 year. Hopefully yes, because I really can't afford to fix that *and* pay off the damn thing, too (no, it's still not paid off. That's the worst part). 

Posted by Kameron Hurley

That Girl said...

bAs soon as you buy the warrenty, it will not break. Duh.

Hope your laptop has a 2 year! 

Posted by That Girl