Monday, December 19, 2005

News From the Trenches

Just in time for Christmas, I got back word today that my story, "Wonder Maul Doll" has been accepted for the war anthology "From the Trenches," to be published next year.

I am really, really happy about this.

4 comments so far. What are your thoughts?

Jeremy said...

Congrats, Kameron. I really, really liked that story, so I am so happy to see that it has a home and lots more people are going to get to read it!  

Posted by JeremyT

Kameron Hurley said...

heh heh

Yea. This was one of those stories that everybody seemed to like, but nobody had a market for :) It was cool to find a market fit. 

Posted by Kameron Hurley

Jeremy said...

Sometimes, I do wish I had started a magazine with a bit more wider style. It does mean we end up passing perfectly publishable stories because we're trying to maintain a certain kind of tone. If I had the money, you'd see me publishing a straight-up SF magazine as a companion to the Fortean Bureau.

clindsay said...

congratulations!~ 

Posted by La Gringa