Saturday, March 18, 2006

Good Morning, Chicklits

It's a beautiful sunny day here in Chicagoland.

Cold, though, still. Someday it'll be spring.

Also, for anybody who's ever felt like they've failed in life and can't get up again, I recommend watching the entertaining Elizabeth Town, in which Orlando Bloom actually has a personality.

Trust me.

2 comments so far. What are your thoughts?

Anonymous said...

Ahhh failed in life, it is what you consider a failure.When my ego gets out of the way and I look to the connection that is ever constant and say Thank you for one more day I issss grateful. Blessed to make a mistake cuz that is the only way I KNOW I CAN LEARN, bull headed I am woman I am.So fortunate to surfed and found your ~~~~blog is it?~~~~~this is all knew to me. The sun shines brightly in Seattle, best kept secret you all think it rains all the time. HAAAA! 

Posted by Carmen M.

That Girl said...

He would be a much better actor if he came out of the closet. Of course, he would probably have fewer roles available.