Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Some Feminists at the "Feminist Fiction is So Five Minutes Ago" Panel

I'll be damned. Sombody *did* get a photo of me at Wiscon.

8 comments so far. What are your thoughts?

David Moles said...

Which reminds me, not only did somebody get a picture of you at WisCon, somebody got a picture of you at all. I think there's about five photos of you on-line, and two of them are from that panel and one of them is from Clarion. :)

Kameron Hurley said...

David, why does it not surprise me that you know how many pictures of me there are online?

:)

And yea, David L. took quite a few pictures at Clarion, which he posted at his site, though I believe most of them are of Julian... heh heh. You can see the back of my head in some of the group shots, and that's about it. I think bluejack also has a Creepy photo of me up on his author profiles page, if he still has those.

Historically, I haven't hung out with people who do a lot of picture taking and online posting. Suits me fine. Less blackmailing material...

tiellan - thanks for taking those pics! I don't need any copies though. It's just fun to see them online.

David Moles said...

David, why does it not surprise me that you know how many pictures of me there are online?

I can't imagine. :)

Anonymous said...

Just a note to all, I am happy to provide photographs of blackmail-caliber quality.

For the proper price, that is... 

Posted by Jenn

Kameron Hurley said...

Nooooooo, Jenn, NOT THE BUNNY PICTURE!!!!

You'll totally ruin my street cred.

Anonymous said...

You think I have only *one* bunny picture? 

Posted by Jenn

David Moles said...

Hmm... Jenn, how much are we talking here? :)

Anonymous said...

I dunno, man, but it won't be cheap. I've got a pretty heavy book habit I have to keep up...