Monday, June 05, 2006

Some of the Horrible Things that Will Happen if TEH GAYS Get Married!

1) All hetero marriages will be desolved!

2) All heteros will be forced into same-sex pairings!

3) All your children will grow up gay!

4) Everyone will get AIDS!

5) There will be butt-fucking in the streets!

6) Free booze for everyone!

I don't know about you guys, but I'm voting yes... for the booze!

You know, when Hitler began working toward the creation of a "more perfect society" he got rid of all of us queers and homos and loud-mouths first, too (and the handicapped. Do I count as handicapped now? Oh can, can I, puleeeeeez?!).

Let's have a big party in the concentration camps!

I'll bring the booze.

3 comments so far. What are your thoughts?

clindsay said...

I was in it for the butt-fucking in the streets but booze is good too.

Anonymous said...

Hitler was a gay vegitarian

David Moles said...

I bet Hitler could spell and punctuate, too, but that’s no reason for the rest of us to give up on the idea.