Monday, June 25, 2007

SOMEONE HAS STOLEN MY LUNCH

SOMEONE HAS STOLEN MY LUNCH OUT OF THE BREAKROOM FRIDGE. THIS REPRESENTS A SIGNIFICANT FINANCIAL LOSS TO ME.

NOW I HAVE TO PAY FOR LUNCH, WHICH I CANNOT AFFORD.

WHERE IS MY FUCKING COKE AND STRING CHEESE YOU FUCKING NAZIS????????????

ALSO, I WANT MY TUPPERWARE BACK!! HOW MANY MORE HOURS WILL YOU HOLD ONTO THIS LUNCH YOU KNOW IS NOT YOURS??? IT HAS BEEN THREE HOURS, PEOPLE.

That is all.

9 comments so far. What are your thoughts?

David Moles said...

Sons of bitches!

I suggest putting a note on the refrigerator that emphasizes the words DIABETIC and MIGHT DIE.

Kameron Hurley said...

AND:

I WILL SUE YOU FOR THE COST OF MY LUNCH YOU NAZIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

clindsay said...

Wow. String cheese and Coke? It's a wonder you're not dead already. Girl, your idea of a meal is frightening.

Unknown said...

That is so fucking not cool.

I think working environments devolve people and cause them to act like animals. I think that's why people starting dressing up in suits and ties and things - to cover it up.

Roni said...

I agree with la gringa...please tell us that there was more than just that.

BUT I'm also furious as well. I hate that when it happens and I can afford to go out to lunch. Argh!!!!

Kameron Hurley said...

ha ha. yes, there was more than string cheese and coke, but after eating lunch out, that was what I was craving - MY GODDAMN COKE.

Which is still missing.

IT IS NOW 3PM AND IT'S STILL MISSING. HOW CAN THIS PERSON NOT REALIZE BY NOW THAT IT IS NOT THEIR LUNCH?

I also had a salad in there, and tomato soup, and peanuts.

Anonymous said...

My mother has worked at places where the higher-salaried persons would forage through other people's lunches. I think whomever took it might have taken it on purpose. It does sound pretty tasty, but I am also a girl that brings the same turkey sandwich with a piece of fruit everyday.

Kameron Hurley said...

NAZIS I TELL YOU.

The lunch still hadn't shown up when I left at 5pm.

I want my fucking tupperware back.

WTF, people? WTF???

Anonymous said...

On the bright side, they saved you from drinking the CARBONIC ACID mixed with CORN SYRUP AND CARAMEL COLORING.