Tuesday, August 21, 2007

In Which My Exhaustion Finally Catches Up With Me...

Boy, what a shitty time it's been.

But I will catch up on my sleep, at least. Sleeeeep.

Also, I have a mighty hankering for Chipotle. Me and the guys at work keep talking about the damn place nonstop and then don't go.

No, really, I have nothing else of interest to talk about. Me and one of my work buddies worked on SOPs all fucking day. Would you like me to ghost a machine for you? Cause I probably could, now. My head is full of technicalese.

Also, the scripting in .bat files reminds me of Neverwinter Nights.

Which reminds me: I have a frickin' job in Edmonton I need to reapply to. You gotta look on the brightside, yo. Work, work, work.

And....

Sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep (I better not dream about writing SOPs).

Be the first to sound off!