Thursday, April 03, 2008

Conversations with my Coworkers

Coworker 1: "Wow, Kameron I like your new haircut! It's really... edgy."

Me: "Edgy?" If someone would have said this in any other place in the world but Dayton, OH I'd think it was a compliment.

Coworker 2: "No, it's really great! It fits you really well. I mean, you're not normal. I mean, a usual sort of person, so it really fits you. It's very hip and edgy!"

Me: ....?

Edgy. My haircut is "edgy."

General consensus is that the haircut is, indeed, a good one, but it does make me look a lot more like a young, hip professional. It's short and highlighted, and add that to the naturally curly crazy effect, and I look like I should be painting huge canvases with buckets of pain downtown or walking around at art shows with glasses of wine in hand.

Ok, so, I did go walk around an art gallery last night on date #3, but that's beside the point.

Yeah, I suppose the haircut suits me.

3 comments so far. What are your thoughts?

David Moles said...

Who says you're not painting huge canvases with buckets of pain?

Unknown said...

edgy?? hahaha Dayton people are so weird.

not sure about the edgy part.. or the painting...

But its definitely you. which is a good thing

Treat Queen said...

Do we get to see the haircut?