Monday, January 17, 2005

You Know It's Been A Shitty Workday That You're Glad to Have Over When...

...you glance over at the Everclear CD next to your computer and think, "Hey, I'd like to listen to that. But aren't I listening to it right now? What disk is in the machine?"

Well, no, Kameron, you wouldn't be listening to it right now because you're staring at it sitting on your desk.

My brain has died. I'm heading out to kickboxing.

3 comments so far. What are your thoughts?

Anonymous said...

Fuck Everclear - but from one kickboxing woman to another, I really appreciate your site; keep it up. 

Posted by knifemaker

Anonymous said...

Oh, my god - what about "Santa Monica"?

Eegads. The California band from Portland. Or, uh, the Portland band from California. My high school heros....

 

Posted by Kameron Hurley

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.