Wednesday, December 08, 2004

More On Why Power is All About The Women

Here's a great compilation from the Mahablog of all the bits and pieces we've been throwing around the last couple weeks (divorce and teenage birth rates in red vs. blue states, the education of women, etc) and some sly commentary to boot.

2 comments so far. What are your thoughts?

Anonymous said...

When reading the word Brutal Women, and it start reminding me that there was a bitch who got drunk and kick me in the balls with no reason and she walk away with a filthy look. The worse thing is that the people don't know what's going on, and they just laugh and thought I must have done something impolite to her. I was down on the floor for 15 minute and nobody cares but laughter. I'm still very upset, depress, and angry right now. I just can forgive her. 

Posted by Freaky Out

Anonymous said...

When reading the word Brutal Women, and it start reminding me that there was a bitch who got drunk and kick me in the balls for fun with no reason and she walk away with a filthy look. The worse thing is that the people don't know what's going on, and they just laugh and thought I must have done something impolite to her. I was down on the floor for over 15 minute and nobody cares but laughter. I'm still very upset, depress, and angry right now. I just can forgive her.
 

Posted by Freaking Out