Monday, January 24, 2005

Dreams

Had a dream last night that 1) I was a Supah Ninjah stealing magical artifacts from an archeological dig. Lots of snow caves were involved, and bright spotlights. 2) I was part of said archeological team and having an affair with the lead archeologist, a rather twitchy, dorky guy who finally had to push me off him with the immortal words, "I'm so tired" so he could go back to crunching some sort of ancient archeological puzzle numbers. That troublesome architect from work made an appearance as one of the archelogical team who burst into the lead's place while he and I sat over coffee and bagels and debated ancient puzzle numbers. Upon seeing I was clad in nothing but a towel and quite obviously banging the lead acheologist, the architect broke into a frustrated wail and stomped out of the room.

It occurs to me that I could have an entire blog full of nothing but batshit dream entries.

3 comments so far. What are your thoughts?

Anonymous said...

OK where have you done archaeology? I noticed the pic awhile ago, but did not see enough of the context to guess. 

Posted by VJ

Anonymous said...

Yes Kameron you could. And I would read your blog every hour for updates.
I like hearing about your dreams, because the language your dreams use is so colorful and generous.  

Posted by Nikki

Anonymous said...

Yes Kameron you could. And I would read your blog every hour for updates.
I like hearing about your dreams, because the language your dreams use is so colorful and generous.  

Posted by Nikki