Sunday, January 23, 2005

Snow

And, yea, there's an incredibly dorky, dorky shot of me "preparing to shovel" which, alas, I will NOT reproduce here. Just the snow:





5 comments so far. What are your thoughts?

Anonymous said...

OK you want sick? I'm jealous. Really. It's been years since I was able to look out and see a real 'winter wonderland'. Now all I can do is experience it vicariously. 

Posted by VJ

Anonymous said...

Wow - I swear, I clicked intending to leave a comment, but then VJ's comment came up and it was the exact same comment I was planning to leave! Almost to the word.

So. Yes. Jealous.

But not of the shoveling. 

Posted by Ampersand

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately, today was the day me and Jenn decided we were "done" with winter. "Winter" is fun until the holidays are over, then it's time to go bikeriding...

I suppose I could teach myself cross-country skiing... 

Posted by Kameron Hurley

Anonymous said...

Ah to open the door and see the white stuff in abundance!! We have missed our week of being snowed in this year.

I want to see the dorky picture in the snow.

Grandma's go for that stuff.
Love you
Grandma Jeanne
PS I printed off 50 our your blog pages. Great reading!

 

Posted by Grandma Jeanne

Anonymous said...

Geez, Now you've done it, Grandma Jeanne is Really going to read all your stuff. I concur, send along more pics! You too Grandma!  

Posted by VJ