Saturday, February 12, 2005

Geeky Guys Are Incredibly Fucking Sexy

Comments are back up, thanks to Eb at bloggerhacks. He's also updated the comments interface, so you can click bold and italic and put push-button hyperlinks in the comments. I'm trying to figure out how to change the bold/italic/link button colors so you don't have to scroll over them to see what they are (their default is black, and I've got a black background).

No class this morning: it occurred to me last night that I'll be gone over a week, and I have a shitload of stuff to do before then. Gotta go jogging today to make up for it (which'll improve my mood, too).

Clean the house, water the plants, laundry, bedding, gotta do something with the books piling up in my room again, need to pack up and donate the clothes I threw out last week that have just been sitting in a pile outside my door, return library books, need to pack, pack, pack for the trip (including jump rope and jogging clothes and food that's Not Crap), need to buy new headphones (oh, yes, I've broken yet another pair), a few groceries, need NYC maps and need to figure out what I want to hit this weekend, have a zillion things to remember.

Trying not to get irritated again at missing MA classes - from the beginning, I've approached these with an eye for balance. It's not my intent to be a super ninja. It's my intent to have an actual life that this is a part of. And living means traveling to new cities and not getting irritated about all the money I've spent on classes I'm missing, again.

It's a balance issue. I need to keep up my workout routines (again, my hotel has a gym) and Not Eat Crap. I don't ever want to be one of those people who makes diet and exercise the sum total of their lives. So I'm not going to worry about it.

There comes a point when you have to have enough confidence in yourself to belive that you won't revert to default.

Be the first to sound off!