Thursday, February 03, 2005

More Thoughts on Audio Blogging

Figured out what I wanted to do with this feature, and I'll try it out tonight by reading a passage from The Hours. Long distance phone calls are never a problem for me, as I've got phone cards (ah, having family on the West Coast), so this should be fun.

So, sorta like a "here's what I'm reading tonight" thing. Might be fun to post once or twice a week. And, of course, it will make for fun Friday night movie rants....

Just make sure you've got your speakers turned down. These things tend to play at full volume.

Neat-o. I love these great toys.

2 comments so far. What are your thoughts?

Anonymous said...

Where are the drunken audioblog posts we were all promised? Huh? Huh? ;) 

Posted by jpjeffrey

Anonymous said...

Patience, young grasshopper. 

Posted by Kameron Hurley