Monday, February 07, 2005

What I'm Doing Today at the Wacky Office

Using Streets & Trips to map out where our NJ office is in relation to Manhatten. Waiting around for Blaine to let me know if they'll need me to go to a meeting in Indianapolis at the end of this week. Waiting on making my plane ticket reservations for New York until Mosh decides if he wants me there for one week or three (I'll settle at a week and a half - three's too much).

Rereading e-mails and blogs. Staring at book 2. Thinking I really should finish that painter story.

Wondering how it is I get paid for this.

I'm going to go play Antz.

2 comments so far. What are your thoughts?

Anonymous said...

You lucky bastard.  

Posted by Erin

Anonymous said...

It's true. I really can't complain. Though rumor has it that they're going to expect me to become Super Woman over the next couple months and pound out doc. controls for four projects running simultaneously while training a staff.

I just laugh at them.  

Posted by Kameron Hurley