Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Bits N Pieces

LSATS are Monday, June 6th at 12:30pm (what, nobody works anymore?), and they'll cost me a pretty penny. Fucktards.

Need to register next payday. There goes my paycheck again.

It's bloody humid in Chicago today. Also, these contact lenses really need to be thrown away.

Ready for the weekend.

What was that? You say it's only Weds?

Fucktards.

2 comments so far. What are your thoughts?

Anonymous said...

Even though it sucks to lose a day of work (I did last year) taking the test starting after lunch is a blessing. You'll have more time to sleep (even if you have trouble sleeping as many do) and a more leisurely morning. Plus you can get to the testing place early and relax for a little while, which is very helpful in getting yourself to calm down enough to actually concentrate on the test. Good luck, I'm sure you'll kick ass.  

Posted by Rebecca

Anonymous said...

Ditto on that. I always recall how miserable it was to take any of these tests early in the morning. I was always stumbling about just trying to get there on time. But with a little prep time I think you'll do well K.  

Posted by VJ