Monday, August 15, 2005

How to Survive A Terrorist Attack!

Now! With Photos!!

6 comments so far. What are your thoughts?

Anonymous said...

Hullo. I'm just writing to ask if it'd be OK for me to link your blog (please?).

Cheers, Tiago 

Posted by Tiago

Anonymous said...

No permission neccessary. Link away! 

Posted by Kameron Hurley

Anonymous said...

Heehee!

That's from a thread over on the Internet Infidels message board - http://www.iidb.org. It's from a couple of years ago...I remember watching the thing unfold while I was at work one afternoon and sitting at my desk laughing so hard I made that awful snorking noise.

There's a whole bunch more of them - the bulk of it is archived at http://www.geocities.com/thefirethread/ . Enjoy! 

Posted by Jillian

Anonymous said...

Holy Crap! I think those signs are how Marvel's been creating movies! Within 5:12 you must irradiate a character giving them amazing powers, like being really big or able to levitate walls off of them with flashlights! 

Posted by Eli

Anonymous said...

Dude, Eli: you are sooooooooo right on. 

Posted by Kameron Hurley

Anonymous said...

also, Spelling Mistakes Cost Lives  has a similar theme. 

Posted by the amazing kim