Friday, January 20, 2006

Befuddled

I only put in one earring this morning.

I had a dream last night that I had an affair with Bill Clinton.

I also had a dream that I was playing a high-stakes game of Cossaks a la Ender's Game.

In other news, I've signed up me and B for Wiscon, and I'm going out to get some coffee. Looks like I need it.

3 comments so far. What are your thoughts?

Kameron Hurley said...

Sad! I'd have loved to see you there. We've gotta do lunch in August when I'm settled in NYC. 

Posted by Kameron Hurley

clindsay said...

Hey Kameron! You've been meme-tagged! Bwa-ha-ha-ha! Go read your meme rules here: http://lagringa.blogspot.com/2006/01/evil-meme-tagging.html 

Posted by La Gringa

Anonymous said...

If I end up going to Wiscon this year, we need to find each other sooner than the last day you're there! 

Posted by Simon Owens