Thursday, January 12, 2006

Healthcare in America

I finally went to the doctor to see what the hell's wrong with me. Basically, she said, she had no idea. She gave me some antibiotics, some super cough syrup, and some kind of inhaler to help the inflammation in my chest.

So, $150 later, all I know is I was pretty sick, I'm getting better, and nobody's sure why.

At least I got some drugs, eh?

1 comments so far. Got something to say?

Anonymous said...

I had the same thing happen to me in September - dr. said it was croup. Which is odd in anyone over, say, three years of age. Antibiotics, super cough syrup, and inhaler helped, but most of all was she benched me from work for a week. That's what finally let me recover - doing absolutely nothing for longer than i could usually tolerate it.

hope you feel better! 

Posted by RT