Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Home Again, Home Again Jiggety Jig

Anybody in Chicagoland looking for a really good Admin/Executive Assistant/Contract Writer/Project Coordinator?

Honestly, I can do just about anything for 40-50K a year.

I'm not really picky.

Just don't send me to Indianapolis.

7 comments so far. What are your thoughts?

Anonymous said...

Have you thought about working w/lawyers? Usually admins for attorneys get $5-$10k more than secretaries with commensurate experience in other fields. This is particularly true at patent law firms.

Good luck! Don't let the turkeys get you down!

Jennifer said...

Are there no turkeys gobbling at the workers in law firms?

Mary said...

Aw, but in Indy there's...racing...and white people! Who doesn't love Indy?

Kameron Hurley said...

cI was actually in a cab with a driver who was trying to convince me that Indy was the best place to live in the country.

Seriously. Without irony.

I was stunned. And yes, I argued.  

Posted by Kameron

clindsay said...

Aw, dude! There's St. Elmo's Steakhouse, which is some fine fine food, and there's an awesome gay English pub there that I once got completely bonkers smashed at. Trust me, there's good stuff in Indy if you know where to look.

xoxo,

veteran of many many conventions in Indy

clindsay said...

By the way, good verification word just now: Baelf

You should use it in your book somewhere. :-)

Anonymous said...

But they are turkeys who PAY more. And there are very good ways to get back at attorneys who diss you.