Saturday, July 08, 2006

Pirates!

Guys hanging off the rigging of ships; Orlando Bloom without a shirt: hot

Keira Knightley with a sword: even hotter.

It's embarassing how much delight I take in these movies...

6 comments so far. What are your thoughts?

David Moles said...

See this? It is the upcoming film listing for Basel. See where Pirates is?

July goddamn 27th.

I am so jealous.

Happy for you.

But jealous.

Kameron Hurley said...

Bah! You whiner. In South Africa, I had to wait 3-6 months, sometimes. 20 days is *nothing*!

David Moles said...

Ordinarily I would be sympathetic to this argument, but it's Keira Knightley. With a sword.

Kameron Hurley said...

Yes. Yes it is.

HA ahaha aHAHAh ha

clindsay said...

Keira Knightley with ANYthing = hot!

(Except she could stand to gain about 20 pounds - I don't wanna have dirty daydreams about a chicks whose ribs I can count from 100 yards away)

Anonymous said...

Keira Knightly was totally badass in this one, and it made me go SQUEE. Especially since they stopped coating her in eye makeup and lipstick and blush and concealer in this one after she goes out into the world. Farmer's tanned, kinda grungy Keira with sword = yum.