Thursday, June 28, 2007

The Song that Finally Made me Sign up For iTunes

I was listening to Whiskey from a Wire at work today (on headphones of course), and this song came on.

I was suddenly so utterly and completely distracted that I uploaded two copies of the document I was uploading - three times.

Three times, people.

The fact that the acrobatics described in this song assume a female partner didn't even give me pause. In my happy either/or world, I could make most of that work with either partner, which I am bound to do because thinking about sex these days generally puts me in mind of... well. Anyway.

Damn, that's a sexy song.

OK, maybe I've just been thinking too much about sex lately.

Or, more than usual.

I mean, it's less than all the time.

Usually.

That is a sexy fucking song.

1 comments so far. Got something to say?

Jeff Pollet said...

Did you get the live version as well? MMmhmmm. That's good stuff, coming close to being as good as seeing her perform it live to a crowd who likes it as much as you do.

Also fantastic: Ferrick's parody song of Melissa Etheridge's "I'm the Only One," dubbed "I'm a Lesbian"...