Sunday, August 05, 2007

The 237 Reasons to Have Sex

And, here's the list of the 237 reasons to have sex thus far recorded and tabulated for SCIENCE. Do be sure to nominate your own....

1 comments so far. Got something to say?

MTaur said...

Aw, when I saw the title, I had imagined that it was going to be a counterpoint article to the "True Love Waits" crowd or something like that.

The literary side of me is a little depressed to see a list of 237 little reasons like that. Something inside me wants my reasons to be unique, ineffable, and fantastic.

Then I almost broke down and took the damn thing, but a quick look shows that they don't really make much distinction between real reasons and fantasy reasons. Not properly maintaining that distinction is a REALLY BAD THING and it can cause PROBLEMS.