Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Holidays With the Hurleys

Our annual Chistmas beachtrip commenced once again this year....



Dad, Mom, and my nephew the Cheetoh-head at the Tillamook Cheese Factory. Mmmm cheese.



My sister Jackie-o and the Cheetoh-head.



Great view of Haystack rock from our hotel in Cannon Beach, OR.



My mom, my brother and I pose with our coffees at the Funland gameroom in Seaside.



Don't feed the birds! View from our hotel balcony. I love this hotel.



Cheetoh-head loves this hotel, too. Even when he's not feeding the birds...



My sister, nephew, and brother all pretend they like each other. No small feat!



Cheetoh-head cozies up to the scenery at Camp 18, where we stopped for a great Christmas-eve breakfast. Mmmmmm omelettes.



Christmas morning!



You, too, could get your *second* Nintendo DS at four years old (he broke the one he got last year. Yeah. Spoiled Cheetoh-head).



Snow! We got a rare Chistmas-day snow dusting this year. Cheetoh-head loved it! And I thought it was pretty neat too.



Jackie-o and Cheetoh-head enjoy the snow.



The Hurley kids: youngest, oldest, middle.



The Hurley kids and the Cheetoh-head, kickin' back with the holiday cheer.



Happy holidays to all... and to all a great night.

5 comments so far. What are your thoughts?

clindsay said...

Holy cow, you really look like yer mom! :-)

Jackie M. said...

Eh, it's just the haircut.

(What wigs me out is that everyone in those pictures has the exact same chin...)

Kameron Hurley said...

OMG I can't believe you noticed that, Jackie. We were commenting again this holiday about our Hurley family "ass chin." My nephew inherited from my sister, too. Everybody was commenting on the ass chin this year for some reason...

clindsay said...

Nope, you were all secretly sired by Kirk Douglas.

Jackie M. said...

I was going to argue that dimpled chins are cute. But now that you've irretrievably lodged the phrase "ass chin" somewhere deep inside my cerebral cortex, I guess it's too late.