Friday, January 04, 2008

Latest Pony Mods

It must be winter....

Stephanie thinks my pony mods should be more "brutal." Brutal takes a lot more work, as it turns out. Isn't that always the way? Pretty and fem is easy. We have a script for pretty.

But I'll see what I can do.






As an aside, Jenn once asked me if there were any black or brown My Little Ponies you could actually buy off the shelf. I had to think about it a minute, and consult my collection... and you know what?

There aren't.

Blue, green, purple.... and white, of course.

But black and brown?

Good luck.

Another reason to make my own.



2 comments so far. What are your thoughts?

Anonymous said...

I'd love to see some brutal ponies!
I've got a brutal Barbie:
http://djiril.deviantart.com/art/Don-t-piss-off-Barbie-69968787

Kameron Hurley said...

ha ha awesome... I love that she's still wearing her pink earrings.

She really should be covered in blood or something, tho.... bloody handprints on her tunic! A smudge on her face!

Yeah, I better do some brutal ponies...