Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Inexplicable Attraction

... it's my Kryptonite.

3 comments so far. What are your thoughts?

George said...

Oh.
*sigh*
Yes, but not yours alone.

Unknown said...

What she said.

I very, very, VERY RARELY (I'm not kidding, I mean maybe twice a decade on a good decade) find someone attractive. It's practically an immunity. But when I do, hello trainwreck!

Kameron Hurley said...

See, there's plenty of folks I find attractive in passing, and the handful I find quite desirable after some passing acquaintance, but to have my physical attraction for somebody kick in and overwhelm me beyond all reason, despite my knowing better?

Oh, man. That's only happened twice, where I relentlessly pursue/hold on beyond all reason.

Both are also people I had to see quite regularly, which may have something to do with keeping that fire alive.

No idea.