Monday, April 06, 2009

Kcast 1.0

I'm working on a project to record all of my short fiction in podcast form (and hopefully some GW snippets soon). These will go up on my website once it's live. The header (Kcast and etc.) will likely change, and I'd like to get a better audio recording device, but here's a taste of what I'm up to:

The Women of Our Occupation (.m4a)
The Women of our Occupation (.wmv)

I'll probably record this a couple more times to get the tone right.

Next up is "Wonder Maul Doll," which pretty much nobody's ever read (it originally appeared in a little anthology called From the Trenches), but it's a seriously brutal women story. Hurrah!

Thoughts?

2 comments so far. What are your thoughts?

Jeremy said...

My thought is that you should be submitting some of it to me at Escape Pod!

Kameron Hurley said...

Haven't I already submitted this stuff to EscapePod?

I certainly can if you're interested, but you've already read this story!

Are you looking for *readers* for EscapePod? I'd love to read this stuff, too.